If you have ever found a market research report that appears to fit your exact need, chances are you've asked yourself, "How accurate is the content of this report?" or "How do I know that I'm getting quality data?" You ask yourself that because you know that there are several variables that can discieve you in your search for helpful industry data.
So we've come up with our list of top 5 things that we think you should look out for when buying a market research report. There are other factors to consider of course but we feel that these are the top 5 that should be addressed. Here they are...
What type of experience does the research publisher or better yet the research analyst appear to have? Have they produced a report on your topic of interest in the past? If not, does the research analyst who conducted the study have sufficient experience, either real world or with another publisher to give you the confidence that this report will be useful? Years of experience aren't everything but it does mean something. Not all reports are written by one analyst. So if that's the case, you want to be sure that at least the managing analyst or supporting research analysts have experience in the field. You probably don't want to be buying a report on the "North American Generator Sets Market" that was written by new analyst that was used to be a financial analyst at a large insurance company. Just make sure that there is an industry connection. It doesn't have to be a solid connection. You don't need to hold out and only buy industry reports from publishers who's research analysts all carry 20 years in their specific field. Just make sure that you aren't buying a deep dive report from someone that just got their bachlor's degree three months ago.
Ask around...have any of your colleagues ever been "burned" by the publisher who's report you are interested in? If so, what was their complaint? Was it the publisher's customer service, the data contained in the report or was it the price? No one can carry a 100% satisfaction rate, but your publisher needs to be pretty clean when it comes to reviews. If five different colleagues say the data from the research firm stinks, then chances are the report you're looking will probably stink. Think about the complaints you hear. Are they something that can be easily corrected? Bad customer service can be corrected. Bad data is much harder to correct because it probably speaks to the publisher's research methodology. Remember, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...you get the point.
Most of the time publishers will do a good job pricing themselves competitively. However, if you come across a report that you're interested in then do a quick check to see if there are any reports with similar topics or similar levels of data. How are they priced? Here's an example. You're looking at buying a report "A" that is called the "North American XYZ Market Overview". The cost of the report is $2500 but you see a similar report "B" from a different publisher but that is priced at $5000. A couple of things to look at here. Is the actual market being examined in report "B" much more complex and complicated to get data from? Or is it similar in complexity and overall structure to report "A"? If they're similar then either report "A" is priced too low or report "B" is too high. The next step is to thoroughly review the table of contents, list of figures and tables, etc. Lastly, look at the number of pages for the report. Report "B" might contain a lot of fluff which is discussed in the next point. The main thing to look for concerning price is information disclosed in the report's summary and table of contents. If they don't hit the nail on the head then ask questions. Is this report going to provide you with what you need? Are you comfortable paying that price?
4. FLUFF (pages)
Fluff is unecessary pages added to a report to make it appear that the report contains more data than it does. A lot of publishers will do this. It's almost normal. You need to be concerned with how much fluff is added to the report. Two things to look out for here. What is the page count compared to the price? A $2000 study with 2000 pages might contain a ton of fluff. It's hard to imagine that a report containing that many pages doesn't have some fluffiness to it. Can all 2000 pages contain hard-nosed data? Surely not. In the same sense, look out for reports that cost you $4000 but only contain 20 pages. That better be the best 20 pages of insider data that you've ever read! Chances are it's not. There is no secret formula to cost per pages. Just be aware and make sure that you are getting your moneies worth. Don't believe that you're getting 80 pages of table and charts because the table of contents say so. Look through the table of contents, list of figures and tables to see if the report contains the information you're looking for. A four page chart can contain just as much useful data as a one page chart. If you don't see the title of the data you're looking for then ask the publisher. The report can still contain what you need but it just might be segmented under a different section and not listed in the TOC.
What type of industry coverage does the publisher have? Are they a niche player or would they consider themselves generalist? If they specialize in something...say Medical Devices,
you better be able to see that they have detailed coverage in the industry and appear to know their stuff. If the publisher is a specialist then chance are their reports are going to provide more detail and your cost/fluff ratio will be lower. If they are a generalist that covers eight different industries and produces 40 research studies a month, then they better have a large research staff or have some sort of outsourcing model to be able to crank out that many reports. The level of detail provided might not be as high as a market research firm that produces 12 industry reports a month and has 22 research analysts on staff. The bottom line...just be aware. Don't be over skeptical to the point that you never pull the trigger on buy an industry report. Just do your homework and make sure that you are not only getting the data you need but you are getting it for a cost that makes sense considering all of the above.
Download the Top 5 things to look for when buying an industry report cheat sheet. Let us hear from you! If there are other things to look out for, please leave a comment. The more knowledge we share about these things the better off we'll be.
Are you looking for cost efficient ways to do customer research? By using social media tools like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Quora and Pinterest you can learn what questions your customers have and more importantly the type of content that their sharing with the world. Social Media truly is the way to the hearts of your customers. Below is a few tips on how to 1. Quickly conduct research on social media tools, 2. Put the research into ACTION!
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MR. CUSTOMER????
Hearing the questions your prospective and current customers are asking and the problems they face can help you find new customers in like markets, support existing ones and outline a content stratefy that will appeal to both. The BEST products solve PROBLEMS. Hear that….The BEST products solve PROBLEMS. If you can solve a customer’s problem, they’ll be much more likely to check out your products, because they already trust you as an expert.
Below you’ll find three places to easily find which types of questions are being asked:
Twitter is not only a cool place to follow the escapades of Kim Kardashian and Donald Trump. A Twitter Search is the perfect place to start looking into the minds of your customers and the questions that they are asking! Just search Twitter for your topic or niche and include a “?” in the search. Try it—it WORKS! For example, searched for “Linkedin Marketing?” or “Private Equity?” will return any tweer with those keyworks and a question mark.
From here, you can answer Twitters users’ questions with your industry expertise. Remember, BE HELPFUL/NOT COMPANY PROMOTIONAL….yet.
You’ll also find people with problems that your product or service can solve. In those case, feel free to suggest your product. Make sure to provide helpful, including why your solution is best.
Quora is the highest quality questions and answer (Q&A) site online. Technology and startups were the first topics to gain traction, but Quora has amazing content from the energy industry to pharmaceuticals.
To see how Quora works, start by typing a question into the search bar. You’ll see previous questions that match yours as well as a link to add a new topic/questions. Just click on the existing question to see how the site works. Next, you’ll want to type your business’s main niche into the search bar and find the most recent topic, not question. Click that topic to navigate to the topic page. From here, you’ll see all of the questions on any given subject. You can read answers from other users, contribute your own, follow the topic on Quora or set up an RSS feed of questions.
To set up an RSS feed, just add “/rss” to the end of the URL. For example, the topic page for Texas (the find state in which we reside) is http://www.quora.com/Texas. The RSS feed for this page is http://www.quora.com/Texas/rss. Now you can autimatically monitor a Quora topic from your RSS feed reader and contribute when necessary.
The questions you find here can help your define your business strategies and implement successful marketing strategies.
Isn’t LinkedIn awesome… LinkedIn Answers may very well be the best social media research site for B2B companies. The Q&A section of the site has 20 categories of questions which include: Management, Technology, Business Travel. As on Quora, you can see who has answered each question, click on their profile and learn more about them and their company. Your answers can be public or private and again, make sure the provide a useful, topical answer. If you don’t your answer may be flagged as an advertisement or a connection-building spam.
LinkedIn Answers has a scoring system called Expertise. Whever the person posing the question chooses your answer as the best one, you gain expertise points….YES!!!! With enough points you will not only be a total stud genius, you will rank on a category’s Experts charts. Don’t JUST answer for the points; contributing is a great way to market your business through LinkedIn and trust me….everyone is on LinkedIn.
WHATCHA LOOKING AT??
Your social media content strategy should be driven by the overlap between your expertise and your customers’ needs and interests.
By learning which types of content your customers are sharing, you can create content that will get shared. I’m not suggesting that you copy content. Instead, you should take inspiration from the type and tone of the most shared content.
Are people sharing how-to blog posts, funny memes or instructional videos? Is the most shared content authoritative or friendly and conversational?
With this research, you’ll learn what your audience is most interested in sharing and understand the type of content you need to create.
Here are three places to easily find which types of content are being shared.
Start by browsing all of the tweets for your target keywords. Observe how people are talking about your niche and what they’re sharing. Do you see a lot of links? Tweets with photos attached? Remember that Twitter skews towards sharing article links.
You can focus on just the content people are linking to using Twitter’s advanced search. Add “filter:links” to the end of your search query. For example, search for “energy filter:links” to see all tweets containing the word energy and a link.
Using the Discover tab, you can find the top content among the Twitter users you follow. If you’re following users in your target market, you’ll see the most popular news articles and blog posts.
The Discover tab is a great way to stay up to date with the latest news in your industry. Being current will help you produce timely, shareable content for your followers. Make sure to comment on this news and offer your perspective.
If you’re not already following users in your niche, you can find accounts to follow on WeFollow or Listorious.
My name is Erin and I’m a Pinaholic. Is that a word? It should totally be in the dictionary. Pining is out of this world fun! Pinterest, the online pinboard, is a great source of visual inspiration. You’ll be able to see which types of images are repinned and liked the most. Depending on your topic, you may find photographs, graphics, instructions, cartoons or memes to be the most popular medium.
Then you can create images for Pinterest or other visual social networks like Tumblr or Facebook.
The Pinterest home page will show you the most popular content, regardless of topic. This view is helpful for understanding what works across Pinterest, but it doesn’t show you what’s best for your niche.
For more specific content, use the Categories menu to view popular pins in the most relevant vertical. Even if a category is too broad for your business, you’ll start to see what works for your type of customer.
Searching for popular pieces of content is more difficult on Facebook than on Twitter or Pinterest. Facebook does offer a search option for public posts, but they aren’t sorted by popularity.
Instead, you’ll need to go directly to the Facebook pages of your competitors and other businesses, publications and organizations in your industry. You only need to focus on pages with lots of fans because they’ll have enough data to see popularity trends.
Browse the top Facebook pages in your niche to see which posts are liked, commented on and shared the most. If you don’t know much about the competition, find one or two pages that you do know. Then see which pages they like. You’ll find these likes in a box near the top right column of the page’s Timeline.
Look closely at the most shared content on 5-10 pages covering the same content as you. Are image posts being shared? Are fans responding to question posts? See which types of content are working best. Then create your own based on what people like.
Social network monitoring is the easiest way to learn more about your target customers. By seeing what questions they’re asking and what content they’re sharing, you can offer support, establish yourself as an industry expert, define your social media strategy and improve your products.
Deal Pro loves to use social media to connect with customers. That's one way we're able to help customers find industry experts. Let us know if you're looking for an industry expert. We would be happy to help.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. We would love to hear from you!
According to a new market research report, “Hydraulic Fracturing Market by Resource & Well Type – Global Trends & Forecasts up till 2017” published by MarketsandMarkets, Global hydraulic fracturing market will grow from estimated $31 billion in 2011. This value is expected to increase from $40 billion in 2012 to $64 billion by 2017, with 10% CAGR during the same period. North America is expected to lead the global hydraulic fracturing production market in terms of hydraulic horse power supplied by the year 2011
The major drivers for hydraulic fracturing market are the fact that the technology increases production rate and adds to recoverable reserves; provides access to an energy strategy shift through natural gas and energy security by domestic supply. Water availability and public opposition are seen as major restraints to the hydraulic fracturing market.
North America holds major market share in global hydraulic fracturing market. Research and development initiatives by American Government and favorable regulatory conditions have helped American market to grow to this level.
North America market share is 90% in the global hydraulic fracturing production, Rest of the World holds nearly 10% of the total capacity in hydraulic fracturing market. In North America U.S. is the largest market and market is led by Halliburton (U.S.), Schlumberger (U.S.), Baker Hughes (U.S.), Superior Well Services (U.S.), Cudd Energy Services (U.S.). Chinese players and few Asian players are expected to come up in the near future.
The hydraulic fracturing market is segmented in two regions namely North America and Rest of the World. The hydraulic fracturing market is further segmented by resource types well types and countries.
The report also touches on various other important aspects of the market. It includes an analysis of the value chain, a Porter’s five forces analysis, the competitive landscape, a raw material analysis, patent analysis, as well as the fracturing process. It also includes an analysis of the production cost. In addition, 11 key players of this market have also been profiled.
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
“Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012: “Private Label Manufacturing and Innovative Packaging, Trends and Opportunities, Budget Allocation and Key Growth Markets” is a new report by Canadean that analyzes principal drivers of private label products, their advantage to manufacturers and key markets for growth. The report also provides the reader with information on new trends in private label manufacturing including expected change in sales. Furthermore, the report also identifies new packaging techniques being used in the food and beverage industry to address food safety and trends in expenditure on new packaging solutions. The report also analyzes new packaging trends and key demand drivers for environment friendly packaging including popular materials used for sustainable packaging.
The report features the opinions of food and beverage industry respondents related to the following:
- Prerequisites of private label agreements
- Demand drivers for private label products
- Key advantages of private labels to manufacturers
- Key markets for growth of private label products
- New trends in private label manufacturing
- Expected change in sales of private labels
- Key packaging materials
- Packaging techniques for food safety
- Expenditure on new packaging solutions
- Important trends in packaging and its key drivers
- Key demand drivers for environment friendly packaging and materials used for sustainable packaging
- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on private label manufacturing and innovative packaging of 308 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 53% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report analyzes the future growth of private label products, key demand drivers, advantages of private labels to manufacturers, new trends in private label manufacturing and projected change in sales of private labels. Additionally, this report also grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and examines their viewpoints on new packaging trends and their key drivers along with packaging techniques that ensure food safety. Furthermore, the report explores trends in expenditure on new packaging solutions, sustainable packaging initiatives and key demand drivers for environment friendly packaging in the global food and beverage industry.
- Key topics covered include private label manufacturing in food and beverage industry and its future growth in 2012. The report also includes in-depth analysis on the principal drivers of private label products, their advantage to manufacturers and key markets for growth. The report also provides the reader with information on new trends in private label manufacturing including expected change in sales. Furthermore, the report also identifies new packaging techniques being used in the food and beverage industry to address food safety and trends in expenditure on new packaging solutions. The report also analyzes new packaging trends and key demand drivers for environment friendly packaging including popular materials used for sustainable packaging.
- In this report, buyers identify the future growth of private label products; along with the new trends in private label manufacturing, and projected change in sales of private labels. Furthermore, this report also provides information on new packaging trends and their key drivers along with packaging techniques that ensure food safety.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of Private Label Manufacturing and Innovative Packaging Trends and Opportunities, Budget Allocation and Key Growth Markets and also contains the full survey results.
GlobalData’s new report, “Hospital Wireless Patient Monitoring Devices - Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017” provides key data, information and analysis on the global hospital wireless patient monitoring devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the hospital wireless patient monitoring devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market’s dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
Reasons to Buy:
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the hospital wireless patient monitoring devices globally.
• Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
• Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
• What’s the next big thing in the hospital wireless patient monitoring devices market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
• Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global hospital wireless patient monitoring devices market and the factors shaping it.
To learn more about this report, click HERE.
iCD Research has released The Global Military Aircraft Market 2011-2021 that offers detailed analysis of the military aircraft market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the military aircraft market. It further lays out an analysis of the factors influencing the demand for military aircraft, and the challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Military aircraft systems market size and drivers: comprehensive analysis of the military aircraft market through 2011-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military aircraft. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
• Recent development and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the military aircraft market, and an extensive analysis of the changing preferences of armed forces around the world. It also provides the current consolidation trends in the industry and the challenges faced by industry participants.
• SWOT analysis of the military aircraft market: exhaustive analysis of industry characteristics, determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the military aircraft market.
• Global military aircraft market-country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the top segments of military aircraft expected to be in demand.
• Major programs: details of the major programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: detailed analysis of competitive landscape of the military aircraft industry. It provides an overview of key military aircraft manufacturers catering to the military aircraft sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Reasons to Buy
• Gain insight into the military aircraft market with current and forecast market values
• Get insight on key drivers and attractiveness parameters of the global military aircraft market
• Provides detailed analysis of the defense spending pattern including forecasts of military spending till 2021 by region
• Gain insight into various defense modernization initiatives around the world
• Gain insight into various factors impacting the growth of the military aircraft market
• Gain comprehensive sub-sector market analysis including market values and forecasts of the leading defense spending nations of the world
• Provides a thorough analysis of the recent developments in the global military aircraft market including technological trends, industry consolidation trend, and key challenges
• Provides detailed information of the leading military aircraft programs of major defense spending countries across of the world
• Detailed profiles of 20 leading military aircraft and related systems manufacturing companies across the world including products and services, key alliances, contracts, and recent developments pertaining to the military aircraft segment.
For more details about this market research report, click HERE.
Advances in Renewable Chemicals from Business Insights describes the rationale for the development of a viable renewable chemicals industry and the potential applications of renewable chemicals, both current and projected. The dynamics of the renewable chemicals market are discussed, including market drivers and challenges, and growth in key market segments and economies is projected to 2016.
A thriving renewable chemicals industry will rely on close collaborations between diverse industries including agricultural, pharmaceutical, fine chemical, petrochemical and waste management companies. Such cross-disciplinary collaborations are increasingly common, and involve mergers, acquisitions, and memoranda of understanding. The development of platform chemicals that can act as a gateway into a range of renewable end-products and applications represents the current area of greatest research activity. Two parallel strategies for the development of renewable chemicals exist; the direct replacement of existing petrochemicals (‘drop-ins’) and the development of alternative chemicals (‘novels’). The drop-in model is likely to predominate over the short term.
Your key questions answered:
Which segments in the renewable chemicals market will show strongest growth over the next 5 years?
Which companies are currently offering the greatest innovations in the development of renewable chemicals?
Where in the world is the market in renewable chemicals showing the strongest growth?
What are the major barriers to growth in the renewable chemicals industry?
What are the most significant innovations in the renewable chemicals industry?
For more information about this market research report, click HERE.
Global Enterprise Mobility Market Forecast and Analysis (2011-2016) from MarketsandMarkets estimates the global market of enterprise mobility by the end of 2016. This market research study provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global enterprise mobility market. The report provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, winning imperatives, challenges, and key issues in the enterprise mobility market. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major geographic regions, North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The competitive scenario and market share of the top players in the enterprise mobility market has been discussed in detail. The top players of the industry are profiled in detail with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities.
Scope of the Report
This enterprise mobility market research report categorizes the global market on the basis of applications, operating systems, services, end-user devices and geography; forecasting volumes and revenues and analyzing trends in each of the submarkets:
On the basis of applications: This market is segmented on the basis of applications such as mobile customer relationship management CRM, mobile enterprise resource planning ERP, mobile sales force automation SFA, mobile filed force automation FFA, mobile enterprise asset management EAM, enterprise messaging, and mobile supply chain automation SCA.
On the basis of industry verticals: This market is classified onto manufacturing, health care, logistics and transportation, retail, BFSI, ITES and telecommunication, Government and others.
On the basis of services: The services market is classified onto managed, system integration, and professional.
On the basis of end-user devices: The end-user devices are classified onto Desktop PC, Mobile PC, Smartphones, and media tablets.
On the basis of open operating systems: Android, RIM, Apple iOS, Microsoft, Symbian, and MeeGo.
On the basis of geography: North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW).
For more information about this market research report, click HERE.
GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research “Women’s Health Therapeutics Market to 2017 - High Unmet Need will Drive Uptake of Novel Drugs Such as Prolia and Odanocantib in the Menopause and Osteoporosis Markets”. The report provides in-depth analysis of the drivers and barriers that affect the global Women’s Health market and analyzes the markets for women’s health disorders in the US, the top five markets in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, revenues and annual cost of therapy are forecast until 2017 for the key geographies, as well as for the leading therapeutic segments. Furthermore, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that have shaped the global market. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
GBI Research finds that the women’s health therapeutics market will grow rapidly, largely due to the introduction of new therapies and the increased awareness among patients and physicians in two of the largest segments within WH disorders, the menopause and osteoporosis. Novel non-hormonal therapeutics will become more popular during the forecast period. Though many of the major selling drugs in the osteoporosis market are set to lose patent protection in 2012, the launch of effective therapies such as Prolia (recently launched in 2010) will drive the market revenues. The overall women’s health therapeutics market is driven by postmenopausal osteoporosis and menopause. The endometriosis market is heavily genericized and lacks an effective and safe option for the treatment of endometriosis. In 2010, the women’s health therapeutics market was estimated to be worth $14,530m. GBI Research forecasts the market to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.9% between 2010 and 2017 to record a sales value of $24,671m in 2017.
The market has considerable unmet need, as the majority of the diseases in the market are served by hormonal therapeutics. Hormones have been shown to be associated with significant safety issues such as risks of breast cancer and cardiovascular disease. Hence, the use of hormones has declined and women are worried about resuming hormonal therapy for the treatment of the menopause/osteoporosis. There is an opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to develop drugs with greater safety profiles and more competitive prices. The women’s health therapeutics market R&D pipeline is moderately strong, with the majority of first-in-class drugs in late stages of development. These drugs are expected to drive market revenues and it is expected that, if they are approved and are shown to have better safety profiles, patients will comply with novel therapies. In particular, non-hormones are set to take over the conventional hormone therapeutics market.
Scope of the Report
Annualized market data for the women’s health disorders market from 2002 to 2010, forecast to 2017.
Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments, including endometriosis, postmenopausal osteoporosis, menopause and urinary incontinence
Analysis of the women’s health therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan
Market characterization of the women’s health therapeutics market, including market size, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns
Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market
Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development
Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Pfizer, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Merck and Warner Chilcott Plc.
Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that took place in 2010 in the women’s health therapeutics market
For more information about this report, click HERE.
GlobalData has recently released the market research report, “Transmission and Distribution Infrastructure - Global Investment Analysis to 2030” that provides insight into the global investments that are expected to be made in transmission and distribution (T&D) technologies during the period 2006-2030. The report provides information related to T&D investments in different global regions such as North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The global power transmission and distribution network is expected to grow significantly in the next 20 years. This will be driven by the growth in the emerging nations rather than the developed nations. The last few decades have witnessed the concentration of global T&D markets in the North American region and Western European regions. However, in recent years there has been a change in this trend. The intensity of activities in the global T&D market has shifted to the South-East Asian, South Asian, Eastern European and Latin American nations. The report covers analysis of investments in key transmission and distribution technologies, such as FACTS, transmission towers, transmission cables and transfer switches for North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Scope of the Report
• Key geographies including North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
• Annualized investment data for global transmission and distribution markets from 2006 to 2030.
• Segmentation of investments by transmission and distribution categories.
• Annualized investment data for transmission towers from 2006-2030.
• Annualized investment data for transmission cables from 2006-2030.
• Annualized investment data for flexible alternating current systems (FACTS) from 2006-2030.
• Annualized investment data for transfer switches from 2006-2030
Reason to Buy the Report
• Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and regional investments in transmission and distribution technologies.
• Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
• Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the global transmission and distribution industry’s growth potential.
• Identify key geographies for business expansion.
For more details about this report, click HERE.