Styrene Global Markets to 2020 - Substitution of Polystyrene by Polypropylene and Polyethylene Terephthalate to Impact Growth in Developed Regions’ is an in-depth report from GBI Research focusing on the demand side of the global styrene industry. The report provides the reader with detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting global styrene demand in the major global regions. It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting styrene demand in various regions. Global styrene demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments and price and a competitive landscape, at both regional and country level, is also provided. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global Styrene market covering all the major parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts. The global demand for styrene has been steadily increasing over the last ten years. The global styrene demand stood at 21,657,608 tons in 2010. A significant portion of the increase in demand for styrene was from the Asia-Pacific region, and the same trend is expected to continue in the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
• Drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the growth of the styrene market for all major global regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America.
• Demand and production volume forecasts for the styrene markets of all major countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
• Demand volume forecasts for the major end-user applications, highlighting trends and volume share analysis for each of these applications in all major countries.
• Pricing forecasts and analysis of the major countries and regions.
• Capacity share analysis of the key producers in all major countries.
• Styrene import and export trends in all major countries.
To learn more about this report, click HERE.